The multifunctional cutting and converting talent
The S-CON Starline is unbeatable in terms of performance and economy: State-of-the-art components and automation technology paired with an enormous variety of combinations allow solutions for the most demanding cutting and finishing processes, even for large web widths.
The stable base frame of the modular S-CON Starline ensures a solid mounting of the individual components and enables web widths of up to 650 mm and beyond. The processing steps can be arranged arbitrarily one after the other, in order to realize even complex processes without unnecessary material deflection.
Possible configurable processes:
- Production roll-to-roll and roll-to-sheet or single piece
- Rotary cutting (fully rotary, male/female, semi-rotary)
- Slitting / Cross cutting
- Dispensing, coating / laminating, embossing
- Web inspection, where appropriate with removal of defective parts
- Delivery belt, vacuum delivery belt, stacking unit
- Insetter + register control
- Repeat enlargement, Multilayer
- Printing of the material web (flexographic or digital printing)