Innovative run of flexible dies for each requirement
Spilker's flexible dies offer maximum performance in die cutting with absolute constant results - no matter if paper, foil or combined material.
From the practice of our customers, the intensive cooperation with leading material suppliers and more than 50 years of experience Spilker was able to develop flexible dies which fulfill the quality standards of tomorrow even today.
- Deliverable in 0,3 mm up to 1,0 mm thickness (on request optional up to 1,5 mm)
- Cutting angle from 50° up to 120°
- Surface refinement by nickel coating
- Optional laser hardening
- Different cutting heights in one flexible die
- Optional non-stick coating (food safe and FDA approved)
- Sizes up to 800 x 1080 mm in one piece
|Laser curing||Non-stick coating|
|SpeedCut||The universal flexible die for high-quality die-cutting of all standard application||paper / foil||--||optional|
|LaserCut||The execution with laser-hardened cutting blades for longevity and for through cutting||paper / foil||in series||optional|
|P||High-quality die-cutting of heavy paper and cardboard material||paper/ cardboard||optional||optional|
|F||Precision and highest surface quality are combined with slim blades for the cutting of foil||All foils||optional||optional|
|I||Inline-die-cutting on sheet-fed-offset-machine||Paper/ foil/ cardboard||optional||optional|